Stay Connected at IACP 2013
Stay current when you stay connected – before, during and after the show with IACP 2013 Social Media. Network with industry professionals; receive critical show updates and important and useful conference news and information – all you need to know when you need it – all at your fingertips.
For assistance, contact the IACP Center for Social Media at email@example.com.
NOW AVAILABLE: The IACP 2013 Mobile App!
Navigate the IACP Conference and Expo through your smart phone with this easy-to-use interactive Mobile App for your Apple or Android device. A web version is available at http://m.core-apps.com/iacp2013 for Blackberry and other web-enabled devices.
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP!
• Scan the QR code below
• Visit your App store or Google Play and search for IACP 2013.
After you have downloaded the app, follow these instructions:
To access your personal schedule: click the settings (gear) icon at the top of the Dashboard and enter your email address and password into My Briefcase that you used to set up your itinerary.
Follow @TheIACP for the latest IACP news and conference happenings.
The IACP will also be using Twitter to post trivia questions about Philadelphia and the IACP. When we tweet the question, the first person to respond with the correct answer wins! Just remember: you have to follow @TheIACP and tweet your answer with #IACP2013.
Official Twitter Contest Rules:
1. Correctly respond to the contest inquiry posted on IACP’s Twitter feed (@TheIACP) and use the hashtag #IACP2013.
2. You must follow @TheIACP to be eligible.
3. You will need to submit your name, address, and other information in order for us to send your prize.
4. Only one prize per person can be claimed for the duration of the contest.
5. You must be 18 or older to win.
6. IACP employees are not eligible.
Check out the IACP Facebook page where you’ll find updates and information: http://www.facebook.com/TheIACP
Stay tuned to the IACP Blog for insight into attendee, presenter, and international member experiences; information from the host chief agency; and tidbits from IACP about what to expect, what not to miss, and more. http://theiacpblog.org